Amboseli National Park
$270 per person
Amboseli 2 day 1 night safari tour on a wildlife viewing trip departing from and returning to Nairobi. The Amboseli national park lying close to the Kenya /Tanzania border is among the most accessible of Kenya’s National parks from Nairobi.
It is located at the floor of Mount Kilimanjaro, Africa’s highest mountain.The Park is 240Km south of Nairobi and only a 4 hours drive away. The Amboseli eco-system is home to vast Elephant herds including other wildlife species which can be seen as we view the magnificent snow – capped Mount Kilimanjaro peaks-weather permitting.
The 2 days 1 night Amboseli road safari accommodation is provided in optional economy, comfort or luxury safari lodges and tented camps.
Please read carefully
Large Elephant herds
Mt. Kilimanjaro peaks (weather permitting)
Most of the Big five
Observation hill which allows an overall view of the Amboseli park especially the swamps and elephants.
Swamp below observation hill which hosts many elephant, buffaloes, hippos and a variety of water fowls like pelican, Egyptian goose.
Contemporary Masai culture and indigenous lifestyle.
Masai village visit at Amboseli (arrange with your driver guide) = $ 20 per person – Optional
DeparturePlease arrive by 7:30 AM for a prompt departure
Departure TimeApproximately 7:30 AM.
Dress CodeCasual. Comfortable athletic clothing, hiking shoes, hat and warm jacket.
IncludedPersonal GuideTransportation/CarTypical Souvenir
Not IncludedAccommondationAll Museum TicketsMeals
Day 1: Safari
- Nairobi – Amboseli National Park (250 km: Approx. 4 hrs drive) 0730hrs: Pick up from your Nairobi area hotel / residence or Nairobi airport.
- Depart for the Amboseli National Park via the Nairobi – Mombasa road
- The morning drive is via typical African savanna country dotted with local homesteads and colorful Masai herdsmen grazing their cattle.
Day 2: Safari & Drop Off
- Amboseli – Nairobi: 250 km: 4 hrs drive. Early pre-breakfast game viewing drive in search of the predators and grazers.
- Extra mid – morning game viewing drive.
- There shall be a lunch stop before your return trip to Nairobi.