3 National Parks & Beach Safari
Road and Rail Safari Puts You in the Heart of Kenya Safari Country
Starts Nairobi/Ends Mombasa and beach areas – We’ll pick you up from the airport or your hotel. Travel comfortably in your own 4 x 4 Land Cruiser Jeep, then finish your tour on a smooth train ride to the coast.
Come with us to explore east Kenya’s most active national parks on this 4-day adventure. These are ancient landscapes filled with wildlife and stunning savannah. You’re guaranteed to see immense herds of elephants, but you’ll be on safari for lion, leopard, buffalo, zebra and giraffe, all in their natural habitat.
The two Tsavo Parks are the largest and oldest in Kenya, hosting countless grazers, hunters and birdlife. Amboseli Park, by comparison, is smaller but with a dense concentration of both large and small mammals.
See and feel the excitement of Africa’s immense wildlife during your 3-park safari. And let us know if you have any special requests – we’re always here to help. Note: If you prefer instead, you can continue your journey from Tsavo East to Mombasa by safari vehicle.
All-Inclusive. Your 4-Day Amboseli/Tsavo West/Tsavo East Road & Rail safari includes park entrance fees, game drives, accommodations and meals. Natural World Safaris always offers a wide choice of accommodations. Depending on your budget and style choose from economy, comfort or luxury safari lodges or tented camps.
Your Guide. For your 4-day journey, you’ll be guided, hosted and looked after by your own experienced driver/guide. Transportation between parks and game viewing will be in a private 4 x 4 Land Cruiser Jeep – this vehicle is the safari standard with its higher seating and rugged all-wheel drive. You can also opt for a pop-top Safari minivan instead for a discounted rate. First Class train tickets from Tsavo East to Mombasa are included as is transfer to your hotel or resort.
Customize Your Holiday
If you’d like to personalize your safari or have any special desires, please let us know. We’re here to make your safari wishes come true.
1 day at Amboseli National Park
– Large herds of elephants
– Mount Kilimanjaro with its snow-capped peaks-weather permitting
– Observation Hill
– Colourful Masai Tribesmen
1 day at Tsavo West National Park
– Game/scenery viewing with visit to Mzima springs
– Mzima springs-views of hippos, crocodiles, exotic fish and migratory birds
1 day at Tsavo East National park
– Elephant, giraffe zebra, lion, cheetah, ostrich and more…
– The beautiful Aruba dam located on the north bank of the seasonal Voi river, is visited by thousands of animals and is a great wildlife viewing destination.
Masai village visit at Amboseli (arrange with your driver guide) – Optional = $ 20 per person
DeparturePlease arrive by 7:00 AM for a prompt departure
Departure TimeApproximately 7:30 AM.
Dress CodeCasual. Comfortable athletic clothing, hiking shoes, hat and warm jacket.
IncludedAccommondationAll Museum TicketsMeals
Not IncludedPersonal GuideTransportation/CarTypical Souvenir
Day 1: Safari Adventure
- Nairobi – Amboseli National Park: (250 km: Approx: 3.5-4 Hrs drive) Meal Plan: Lunch, Dinner
- Get ready for a busy day of adventure as your Natural World Kenya Safaris driver/guide picks you up at 7:00 am for the 3-4-hour drive to Amboseli National Park. Along your route, you’ll pass local farms, Maasai herders with their flocks and, weather permitting, the majestic presence of Mt. Kilimanjaro.
Day 2: Adventure Continues
- Amboseli National Park – Tsavo West National Park (100km: approx. 2 Hrs) Meal Plan: Breakfast, Lunch, Dinner
- Tsavo West
- We’ll maximize your time at Amboseli with an early morning game drive. And then after breakfast, another game drive as we depart for our next park, Tsavo West.
- The look of the land is different here at Tsavo West National Park – varying between savannah, volcanic lava beds, wild ancient baobab trees and lush green oases.
- Besides the larger game of lion, buffalo and giraffe, you’ll be treated to sights of smaller neighbors like bush baby, dik-dik, hartebeest and impala. Also, lots of monkeys scampering through the acacia trees amongst their distant cousins – yellow baboons!
- You may also spot rhinos at the special enclave here. More than 80 live in this unique environment, called the Ngulia Rhino Sanctuary.
- After a full day of game drives, you’ll be ready to freshen up, relax and enjoy dinner at the accommodation of your choice.
Day 3: Tsavo West Tour
- Tsavo West –Tsavo East National Park Meal plan: Breakfast, Lunch, Dinner.
- Tsavo East
- We’ll start the day with breakfast and a game drive, heading toward Mzima Springs. As we pass from the dry plains to the sudden green vegetation of the springs, you may be startled by the dramatic shift in landscape and wildlife.
- This cool watering hole presents a new cast of wildlife – hippo, crocodile and lots and lots of birds – skimmers, goshawks, ostriches, kingfishers, herons and more. This park never fails to amaze, but now it’s time to head to our next adventure, Tsavo East National Park.
- As we traverse from park to park, you’ll have more opportunities for game watching.
- This park is big – Kenya’s largest. And the red-dust soil lining the plains here is unique, not just in appearance but in how the inhabitants use it. The elephants love to roll in the soil, creating a dusky red coat on their hides. You’ll notice this colourful addition as you see them lumbering along.
- Be sure to visit the Aruba Dam situated on the Voi River. This attractive man-made structure is a draw for the park’s wildlife, which take sustenance from its waters. It’s also a wonderful viewing spot for you.
Day 4: Tsavo East and Kenyan Coast
- Tsavo East National Park – Kenya coast beach Meal plan: Breakfast, Lunch.
- Your last day of safari!
- Early morning game viewing drives at the Tsavo East national park.
- On our final safari day, we’ll take an early morning game drive. Then we’ll enjoy one last safari breakfast before we depart the park. As we head to the nearby train station at Voi, you’ll have more opportunities for game watching.
- But please know on your upcoming train journey, you’ll be passing through more of Tsavo East Park for additional vistas and possibly wildlife viewing.
- At the train station in Voi, your driver/guide will assist you with tickets and transfer to the Madaraka Express, the new high-speed train to Mombasa and the coast.